Friday 7 November 2014

Military Press Wed Nov 5

Okaaaay so first day of the new program. Feeling pretty good, aside from the shoulder but whatever.

Warm-Ups up to 95

7 @ 115
5 @ 125
3 @ 135

X 2

This felt good. Made sure to power up every rep nice and fast and keep my lats super tight so the shoulder didn't hurt as much.

Dips - 5 x 10

I can do dips!!! I was worried about these cause driving from the bottom of the bench hurts and the front delts get stretched out a lot more in a dip than in the bench but for whatever reason dips are manageable which means I'm going to hit them hard in every single upper body workout.

Lateral Raises - 20-20-20s front side and rear - 2 sets with 10s

Tricep Pushdowns - sets of 15 up to 120 I think

Hammer Curls - Sets of 10 up to 50's

No comments:

Post a Comment