Monday 24 November 2014

Bench Nov 23

Didn't feel great today. I think it might be the lack of creatine. Thankfully I don't program myself into a corner where I can't even hit my numbers without even one success factor, but it's worth taking the stuff if it means hitting your numbers fast and snappy instead of just getting through them.

4 @ 240
3 @ 255
2 @ 270
X2

18 @ 190

Nothing bad or good to say about the sets. They just happened.

Dips - 3 x 10 These felt awful. The shoulder was a bit angry after the back-off set. Next time I'll leave more reps in the tank, getting a few extra on the end of the back-off set isn't worth not being able to do a very important assistance movement.

Rear Delt Raises - meh. These are hit and miss for me. I think i'll start switching them off every other week with face pulls.

No comments:

Post a Comment