Sunday 16 November 2014

Bench Nov 16

This was the second 'Day 2' of the program and I was pretty happy with everything except the last rep of the set of five in the first pyramid. It was way out of groove and kind of turned up toward my left shoulder making it super grindy and awful. Still counted, I suppose.

Warm-up triples up to 225

240 x 6
245 x 5
255 x 4

X2

Everything was pretty smooth and fast. The last set of four was a bit hard but that's to be expected after that much volume.

Dips 5 x 10 - These are getting easy, not sure if I'll keep doing 5 sets and start increasing reps or if I'll try an extra set.

Kroc Rows - These bothered my shoulder more than I thought they would so I focused on using less momentum and a bit higher volume to more precisely control the movement.

Sets of 10 per arm @ 30, 40, 50, 60, 80, 100, 120

Strict Lateral Raise/Supinated Curl Combo - Sets of 10 up to 25's

No comments:

Post a Comment