Monday 24 November 2014

Box Squats Nov 24

Sluggish today again. I really think it's cause I ran out of creatine. What I haven't decided is whether i'm going to take it as a sign to stay away from the stuff till I feel better without it, or just buy more.

Box Squats

Warm-ups up to 315

335 x 4
355 x 3
375 x 2
X2

265 x 10 w/o belt

I didn't use knee wraps for the sets with 335 and if those were feeling more solid i would've done the triples at 355 completely raw too but honestly I felt better doing the sets of 6 with 335 last week than I did on the 4's today so I decided to wrap for them for 355 and play it safe. I'm always going to do the back-off set for these without a belt. It's light enough weight that I can safely use it to build up trunk stability after i'm done the heavy stuff.

3 x 10 ab rollouts from the knees - touching nose to floor each rep


No comments:

Post a Comment