Friday 30 January 2015

Box Squats Jan 28

Tough day but tough the way it was supposed to be tough. This cycle I finally feel ready to add 5lbs to the training max and move on with my life.

Warmups up to 335

3 @ 355
2 @ 375
1 @ 395
X2

280 x 10 no belt

The backoff set was really the only disappointing part of the workout. Last time I did this session my tenth rep still felt pretty easy and I was disappointed to have stopped just cause i'd matched what i did on day 3 with 265. This time I was hoping to hit at least 12 but I guess my erectors and abs must have been tired cause on the tenth rep my hips shot off the box like a cannonball and left me to do the good old unexpected good morning to finish the lift.

Leg Press

2 x 100 reps starting with feet together and moving wider every 20 reps. First with no weight, then with a plate each side.

No comments:

Post a Comment