Wednesday 21 May 2014

Box Squat Day May 21

I'm back! Hopefully I'll be able to settle right back into the routine of posting regularly. Today's workout almost didn't happen, if I'm honest. I woke up feeling awful but had to recite myself my favourite quote from Ross Enemait:

"Discipline is choosing between what you want now, and what you want most."

My literal self-monologue was as follows:

"So what do I want now?"
"Sleep"
"And what do you want most?"
"To be a %&^&#% beast."
"Damn it, beasts don't sleep in, do they."
"No Tyson, no they don't."

I'm glad I was open to my own considerable persuasion, because the workout went well despite the fact that I didn't have time for much assistance work.

Triples @ 45, 95, 135, 185, 225, 245, 275, 295, 315, 335, 355

Wrapped my knees

3 x 2 @ 365

I was already running late, so I figured I would just do a quick set of 10 with 225 and head out. I'll probably do some hill sprints in the morning so I'm kinda glad I didn't totally burn out my legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment