Wednesday 6 November 2013

Trap Bar Farmer Walks Nov 4

I'm adding these in for grip, conditioning and variety. I even figured out a way to use 5/3/1 to program it, though I'll need to establish a baseline with some more progressive work. Unfortunately here in Edmonton the temperature is starting to drop pretty quickly and Brandon and I are about to leave the toys in the garage and start our Gold's Gym hibernation. Even for this workout I was planning on using the alley where we do our sled dragging for the farmer walking but it was covered in ice, so we had to do 15-foot lengths of Brandon's garage with a quick turn-around-and-deadlift at each end. It was still fun.

These are the 'sets' I did

2 x 15ft
4 x 15ft
6 x 15ft
8 x 15ft
12 x 15ft
20 x 15ft

We used 240lbs for all of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment