Tuesday 9 June 2015

A New... Old Face - Celebrating ten years with Agatsu


Agatsu West is back! Agatsu West Athletic Development was a dream I had what seems like a long time ago, a dream that got sidetracked but that I'm happy to breathe life into once again. I've re-done the blog and there are great and exciting things on the way - not the least of which is a lot more video projects. It's coming up on the ten year anniversary of that fateful weekend in Calgary when I met Shawn Mozen for the first time and became part of Agatsu, Canada's gold standard for all things movement. It's pretty incredible to think about all the things that've happened in those ten years, but I'm much more excited about what's on the way in the next couple. No spoilers for now though, just enjoy the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment