Sunday 29 December 2013

W1S2 - ME Lower Body

Low Box Squat with Deadlift Stance

5s @ 45, 95, 115, 135, 185, 205, 225, 245, 265

My knees did nooooot like this. Maybe it's just cause I'm not used to it, so I'll give it another shot the same way next week. If not I might keep the low box but try just a slightly wider stance next time. The weight felt light but the leaverage was awful.

Poor Man's GHR

I can't even convince Gold's to get better bars, let alone a GHR so I had to improvise. I did a gym ball hamstring curl with my hips way up throughout the set to keep my glutes engaged, and held a 30lb dumbbell over my hips. This was killer.



3 x 15

DB Lunges

Its been a while since I did these. Knees were a bit shaky after I grinded out the last set of Box Squats.

3 x 10 per leg @ 20s, 30s, 40s

3 x 15 45-degree Hypers (pause at the bottom and the top, slow and controlled)

3 x 15 Steep Decline Sit-Ups

No comments:

Post a Comment