Saturday 25 July 2015

Supplement Spotlight: Agatsu Recover-Me

So a few weeks ago I received my Recover-Me in the mail. I wanted to wait to post anything about it until I'd been through a few different kinds of training with and without it to see if I noticed a difference and if so, how much.

I was fairly confident just based on the source. I've actually always been a fan of supplements since I tried Gaspari Superpump 250 for the first time - I think I was maybe 16. I've tried a lot of crap over the years and picked up a few products along the way that have been really helpful and trustworthy but supplements have consistently been a part of my routine. The thing is, Shawn is not that guy. When he says that he had to create supplements in order to feel like it was worth taking them, it isn't just marketing hype, it's reality. The same obsessive pursuit of greatness that lead to the success of Agatsu's educational courses and equipment is definitely evident in this supplement.

Essentially, Recover-Me is designed to, well, help with recovery. I think the biggest difference I've noticed is not the amount of soreness but in the manageability of what soreness I do experience. If you're truly pushing yourself then nothing is magically going to eradicate all the discomfort that goes with that, but there's pain that you just have to wait out and then there's pain that with stretching, mobility and foam rolling can actually be dealt with. I find that since starting to take Recover-Me, I'm not only less sore in general but pretty much all of the soreness I do experience has been the latter, that through work I can deal with.

Since I've significantly ramped up my training as I prepare for the CBJJD worlds in Brazil, this has proven invaluable alongside diet, recovery work and hydration to help me get ready for the next training session. Get yours at:

http://www.agatsu.com/store/products/recover-me/

No comments:

Post a Comment